for foreigners not residing in Singapore
DEESOLO INTERNATIONAL is a firm of international consultants who provide a range of Professional Services to corporate entities.
We are experienced and familiar with regulations relating to Company Incorporation, and would be delighted to assist you in setting up your Company in Singapore.
Some reasons to incorporating your company in Singapore
Singapore is consistently recognized as one of the best places in the world to do business and establishing a company in Singapore is free from unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Attractive tax system (For the first three years, there are generous Tax Exemptions / Rebates)
- Avoidance of double taxation
- 100% Foreign ownership and no currency controls
- Ease of incorporation
- Would be useful toward residency/relocating
We have to comply with requirements set by Singapore’s Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”) as well as Anti Money-Laundering legislations, therefore the following need to be furnished to us for our due diligence prior
Foreign Individual as Director or Shareholder
- A copy of Passport (Certified True Copy by Notary Public)
- A copy of 2nd Government issued – ID, such as driving licence, social contribution card, identity card etc (Certified True Copy by Notary Public)
- Proof of Residential Address (last three months’)
- Certified True Copy (on signature) of Form 45 – Consent / Declaration by Director (We will provide this to you)
How Much Does It Cost?
We will carry out the following to setting up the company
- ACRA documentation, name check
- ACRA Incorporation Fees
- Paid-Up Capital of S$100.00
- Company Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Registered Address for One year
- Registered Data Protection Officer for One year (legal requirement)
- Company Secretary for One year (legal requirement to have a Company Secretary)
- Nominee Director for One Year (nominee director will hold no shares but will be the local point of contact with authorities, as required by Singapore laws)
- Assistance to setting up Corporate Bank Account
On an Annual basis, we can assist on the following
- Annual Returns Submission (eg. AGM but excludes Tax Submissions)
- Registered Address Service, Company Secretary & Nominee Director